The “Chromatography Accessories and Consumables – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Chromatography Accessories and Consumables Market to Reach $14.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Chromatography Accessories and Consumables market estimated at US$10.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$14.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Solvents, Buffers & Adsorbents, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6% CAGR and reach US$7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Columns & Column Accessories segment is readjusted to a revised 5.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.5% CAGR
The Chromatography Accessories and Consumables market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.2% and 5.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR.
Chromatography Media / Resins Segment to Record 4.8% CAGR
In the global Chromatography Media / Resins segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.3% CAGR estimated for this segment.
These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.6 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.6 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 6.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Chromatography: A Widely Performed Laboratory Technique
- Types of Chromatography Techniques
- Chromatography Accessories and Consumables
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 52 Featured)
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Hamilton Company
- JASCO Corporation
- KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Gerate GmbH
- Pall Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Phenomenex, Inc.
- Shimadzu Corp.
- SRI Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tosoh Bioscience LLC
- Waters Corp.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Remain an Important Market for Chromatography
- Global Aging Populace Offer Huge Market Opportunity for Life Science Research
- High Demand for Monoclonal Antibodies Generates Significant Opportunities for Resins
- Growing Focus on Metabolomics Propels Demand
- Technological Advancements to Drive Growth
- Biphenyl Chemistries-based UHPLC Analytical Columns: Promising Screening Technique for Drugs of Abuse Cases
- Alternate Separation Technologies to RPLC for Pharmaceutical Compounds Analysis: A Potential Growth Opportunity
- Rise in Focus on Food Quality Amid Growing Concerns over Food Adulteration Drives Demand
- Use of Chromatography in Monitoring Environment Pollution Aids Growth
- Rise in Application of Chromatography Techniques in Research Boosts Prospects
- Increasing Use of Forensics to Expand Opportunities
- Application of Chromatography in Water Treatment Gains Traction
- Improving Investments in New and Advanced Better Test Laboratories Drives Demand
- Encouraging Prescription Drug Sales Sets the Right Climate for the Growth of Testing Laboratories
- Growing Need for Early Diagnostics Supports Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit here.